Yes this is a clean eating treat!
Look how easy and Yummy :)
Thank you so much for HeandSheEatClean
Ingredients:1/2 cup natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp honey
5/8 cup dark chocolate (try Lindt Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa, broken into pieces)
1 1/4 tsp Coconut Oil
Directions:1. Mix peanut butter and honey together using an electric mixer until thick (approx 1 minute).
2. Roll into balls and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
3. Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Heat in microwave for another minute (or until melted).
4. Let chocolate/coconut oil mixture sit out for approx 10 minutes to slightly harden.
5. Once balls are chilled, dip in chocolate mixture.
6. Place balls into the refrigerator to chill.