Saturday, April 13, 2013

Whoever said “Oh it’s your first baby? The weight will come right off!” is lying to you. Let me start off by saying it has been 20 months since I have given birth to my son and I am still struggling to drop the last 10 pounds. (Granted I have lost over 40 pounds so far.) Like struggling for a couple of month’s type of struggling.

So with that being laid out for you, I decided it was time for a change. I looked my daily diet and exercise plan and figured I would change a few things. Can I just say it has made a world of difference? I have already lost 4 of the 10 pounds I am trying to lose.

The two things I have been doing different are I picked up Kettle Bell Training and Eating Clean.
Kettle Bell training is a great 3 in one work out that you can do at home. You know when the kiddo’s are napping or sleeping. They are normally 25-30 minute work out that combine Strength, Cardio, and Power. Great combo, right?



Then there is eating clean. Who knew it could be so easy and so fun. You can make your meals for the week with Turkey Meatloaf Muffins or Quiche, Smoothies and the list goes on. You can also freeze the smoothies let them sit out for a few minutes then you a cool treat with the texture of ice cream.


Turkey Meatloaf

Quiche

Green Machine Smoothie


Hope you enjoy!

XOXO-AlittleJuneBug

No comments:

Post a Comment