Thursday, April 4, 2013

Before and After


 As some of you might know I had a baby 20 months ago.
As much as I love my son, carrying him really took a toll on my body and self esteem.
I went from being 5 foot tall and 115 pounds to (still 5 foot tall)  pushing the scale at almost 200 pounds when he was born. When he was born he was 9 pounds and 21 inches long.

Needless to say I am doing this post for me. I am having one of those days where I am not feeling like my normal hot mom self. (which I know we all have those days) UGH >.<



That's me on the right looking like like I have a fat suit on :)




And this is me today.
Still need to drop 14 pounds to be back to my pre baby weight.

And let me just tell you these last 14 pounds are the hardest to come off.
No matter they will come off regardless.

So Mom's out there..
Just remember you are beautiful even when you are feeling like you are not.

XOXO-ALittleJuneBug

No comments:

Post a Comment