Friday, March 22, 2013

No Mom Jeans


Okay let’s be real here people.( By the way this post is for all the mom’s out there but anyone is more than welcome to read and maybe even take something from this.)
After having my son my world was flipped upside down. When I say flipped upside down I mean EVERYTHING. From my daily routine, to what I was wearing, how I carried myself, how I saw myself, my habits,  how was I going to fit in my workout and the list goes on.
After 19 months I am finding myself again and getting my hotness back. Please don’t think I am shallow, I’m just saying you know it has all crossed your minds.. It may take other mom’s shorter or it may take other mom’s longer to get back to everything with full force. (Please remember there is no time limit on these things, only you will know when you are ready.)
 Ladies these are just some quick tips I picked up along the way and maybe they will be useful to you.
Beauty Routine:
You want to use things that are multi taskers. Check, Lips all in one?! Yes Please.

Let’s not forget to use a great Primer Base and Coverage in One. BB Cream is all the rage right now and it does Multi Task. Key word here ;)

Also a good key piece to have is a great under eye conceder because girl you are going to need it more those sleepless nights. I personally like and use this one. It has caffeine it in which helps the eye look more awake.
                                                   

PS Don’t forget to use the mascara. It makes a world of difference, trust me.
Try washing and styling your hair at night after the kiddo’s are in bed. In the morning just refresh your hair style with a little finishing spray.

                                                      

And Boom you are one pulled together Mom ready to take on the world.

Fitness Routine:
Invest in a jogging stroller; spring will be here before you know it. You don’t have to jog, you could walk. Whatever works for you as long as you are a mom that is moving. Plus the fresh air will be good for the both of you and this may even get baby to nap. Bonus.


I guess this saying is true.
“When babies are born mothers are born.”
 I love being a mom and would not trade it for anything in this world. I feel like every moment with my son is a blessing. At the end of the day there is nothing better than snuggling with your loved one or ones.
XOXO-A LittleJuneBug

 

No comments:

Post a Comment