Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kim Kardashian's Maternity Style. Let's discus...



I know this celebrity I am about to talk about is way over exposed.
But sorry I can’t help but discus her wardrobe choices while she is pregnant.
This is my disclaimer, I am not a style expert just giving my two cents, even though they may not be needed or wanted. (but that’s the beauty of the good ole’ U.S of A)

Anyways, girl let your belly breath.
I get it you want to look and feel sexy because you feel like you are wearing a fat suit.
But guess what you’re not, your pregnant and that is a beautiful thing. So enjoy it, be comfortable because I know you can not be comfortable in that leather dress.  And the biggest thing of all ENJOY IT! Once the baby is here your fast life will have to slow down for your health and for the baby. Just saying.




The way not to do it:
(let that baby breath)



The correct way to do it:
(And yes you still look hot)

No comments:

Post a Comment