Thursday, May 23, 2013

Really?

So I came upon this really instreting artical on MSN.com, I can't help but think WTF is wrong with this picture?!
If you read this maybe you will think the same..Who knows.


Chances are there is something about the way you look that you’d like to change — thinner thighs, fewer wrinkles, longer and more lustrous locks. But there is one woman in this universe who claims she wants to be less attractive, because apparently it’s a rough being pretty.



33-year-old Laura Fernee blames her good looks for a host of problems in her life, including her unemployment. Fernee says she was forced to quit her job after being constantly harassed by male co-workers and dealing with female co-workers who were jealous of her beauty. Now, Fernee lives in an apartment paid for by her parents  and hasn’t held a job in two years. But she is also claiming it’s simply not her fault.

“I’m not lazy, and I’m no bimbo. The truth is my good looks have caused massive problems for me when it comes to employment, so I’ve made the decision that employment just isn’t for me at the moment,” Fernee says, according to the Daily Mail. “It’s not my fault … I can’t help the way I look.”

She says she endured constant harassment in regards to her face and body, while co-workers ignored her professional achievements. “Male colleagues were only interested in me for how I looked. I wanted them to recognize my achievements and my professionalism, but all they saw was my face and body," she says. “Even when I was in a laboratory in scrubs with no make-up, they still came on to me because of my natural attractiveness. There was nothing I could do to stop it.”




Photos: Ken McKay/Rex Features
http://living.msn.com/style-beauty/simply-chic-blog-post/?post=336721b2-01ab-4201-9258-8b62444d5f80



XOXO-ALittleJuneBug


No comments:

Post a Comment